While the conference cannot run without cash donations, in-kind contributions form the backbone of our funding strategy. Please consider whether your organization can provide any of these vital items.
- Dasani® Water (individual bottled sizes)
- Orange juice (individual boxed sizes)
- Hot chocolate mix
- Minute Maid® products (10 fl. oz. bottles)
- Yogurt (flavored individual sizes)
- Cream cheese (individual sizes)
- Granola bars
- Animal crackers
- Plastic bags (quart, gallon or 2 gallon)
- Manila envelopes
- General office supplies
- Plaque printing
- T-shirt imprinting
Frequently asked questions
How does my company donate perishable items such as bagels?
We will make arrangements for perishable items to be picked up 1-2 days before the conference. If an item may be refrigerated or frozen to maintain its quality, we can arrange for pickup farther in advance.
Why are juice donations limited to Minute Maid® and Dasani® products?
Due to the conference’s contractual agreements, we cannot accept juice or water donations other than Minute Maid® and Dasani® products.
See a cause that you want to support? Fill out the pledge form to let us know.